Women's Health, Domestic Violence, and Sexual Assault
7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise Conference
Round-trip San Juan, Puerto Rico
June 9 - 16, 2018
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
14 Contact Hours
$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy & Dentists
$695 for Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
$495 Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Director of Gynecology and Pelvic Floor Disorders, OB/GYN Residency Program, Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, Florida.
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
- Forms and Pervasiveness of Sexual Violence during the Life Cycle of Women
- Effects of Sexual Violence of Physical and Mental Health of Women
- The Neurobiology of Responses to Sexual Violence
- Special Topics in Violence against Women : Responding to Sexual Assault of College Students
- Special Topics in Violence against Women : Responding to Domestic Violence
- PTSD and Responses to Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Treating of Survivors of Sexual Assault/Violence
- Evolution of Cervical Cancer Screening
- The PCOS Look-Alikes
- PCOS Not Just A Gynecologic Disorder
- Functional Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and the Female Athlete Triad
- The Adnexal Mass
- The Burning Vulva Syndrome
- Addressing Female Sexual Concerns
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Differentiate and describe the ways in which sexual violence appears in the life cycle of women
- Analyze and discuss the impact and effects of sexual violence in the life cycle of women
- Analyze and discuss the underlying neurobiology and responses to sexual violence in women health
- Analyze and discuss the ways in which college sexual assault exerts specific impact on the lives of survivors
- Analyze and discuss the etiology and impact of domestic violence on the lives of survivors
- Analyze and discuss trauma-informed responses to survivors of sexual assault/violence
- Analyze and discuss standards of treatments for survivors of sexual assault/violence
Accreditation: Continuing Education, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: Continuing Education, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea or ANCC of any commercial products displayed or used with an activity.
Nurse Practitioners: can claim either ANCC Contact Hours or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ as needed.
Pharmacology credits are identified on individual activities.
Physician Assistants: AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Canadian Physicians: This activity is eligible for Section 1 credits in the Royal College’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program . Participants must log into MAINPORT to claim this activity.
Osteopathic Physicians: This program is eligible for Category 2 credit with the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) .
US or Canadian Family Physicians: Please let us know if you require AAFP Prescribed Credits.
Approval: Continuing Education, Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Continuing Education, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Designation: As an organization approved by the American Psychological Association, Continuing Education, Inc. is offering this activity for a maximum of 14 hours of continuing education credit. Full attendance is required; no partial credit will be given for partial attendance.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sat Jun 09||San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Sun Jun 10||Charlotte Amalie, St.Thomas
||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Mon Jun 11||At Sea
|Tue Jun 12||Willemstad, Curacao
||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wed Jun 13|| Oranjestad, Aruba
||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Thu Jun 14||At Sea
|Fri Jun 15||Basseterre, St.Kitts
||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat Jun 16||San Juan, Puerto Rico
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.