Sensitive Topics in Women's Health: Sexuality, Menopause, and Mental Health
7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Conference
Round-trip Miami, FL
November 25 - December 2, 2018
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
14 Contact Hours
14 CE Credits
$895 for Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists & Doctors of Pharmacy
$695 for Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
$495 Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Vice-Chair for Education
Director, Center for Women's Health Menopause and Sexual Medicine Program
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oregon Health and Science University
Nicole Harrington Cirino MD
Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Department of OB/Gyn
Division Chief, Women's Mental Health and Wellness
OHSU Center for Women's Health
Oregon Health Science University
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
- Perimenopause and Menopause: overview and management of irregular bleeding, hot flashes, and other symptoms
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 1: hormone therapy, the heart, and the "timing hypothesis"
- 51 is Getting Younger All the Time Part 2: hormone therapy and bone health
- Female sexual dysfunction: "I don't want it but I wish I wanted it"
- When Sex Hurts: diagnosis and treatment of dyspareunia
- Sexual Enhancers, Moisturizers, Lubricants, and Accessories
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 1: Focus on PMDD, PME and Menopause
- Depression Across the Female Reproductive Cycle 2: Focus on Perinatal Depression
- Beyond Postpartum Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment of Perinatal Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Meeting the Challenge 1: Managing Bipolar Disorder in the non-pregnant female patient
- Bipolar Disorder in Women 2: Meeting the Challenge 2: Managing Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- DSM-5 Update on Female Sexual Dysfunction: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Evidence Based Approaches to Female Patients with Low Libido
Accreditation: Continuing Education, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: Continuing Education, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea or ANCC of any commercial products displayed or used with an activity.
Nurse Practitioners: can claim either ANCC Contact Hours or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ as needed.
Pharmacology credits are identified on individual activities.
Physician Assistants: AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Canadian Physicians: This activity is eligible for Section 1 credits in the Royal College’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program . Participants must log into MAINPORT to claim this activity.
Osteopathic Physicians: This program is eligible for Category 2 credit with the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) .
US or Canadian Family Physicians: Please let us know if you require AAFP Prescribed Credits.
Approval: Continuing Education, Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Continuing Education, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Designation: As an organization approved by the American Psychological Association, Continuing Education, Inc. is offering this activity for a maximum of 14 hours of continuing education credit. Full attendance is required; no partial credit will be given for partial attendance.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sun Nov 25||Miami, FL
|Mon Nov 26||Nassau, Bahamas
||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tue Nov 27||At Sea
Lectures: 8:00 am - 12 Noon; 1 - 4 pm
|Wed Nov 28||Cozumel, Mexico
||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thu Nov 29||Roatan, Honduras
||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Fri Nov 30|| Costa Maya, Mexico
||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat Dec 01||At Sea
Lectures: 8:00 am - 12 Noon; 1- 4 pm
|Sun Dec 02|| Miami, Florida
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.