Setting Your Dental Practice Apart - What's the Difference?
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Round-trip Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 13 - 20, 2018
14 CE Credits
$995 for Dentists
$700 for Dental Staff
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Dr. Tarantola is former Clinical Director of the Department of Education at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education in Key Biscayne, Florida. His responsibilities as Clinical Director involved teaching over 3000 dentists from around the country and around the world, developing innovative and relevant teaching materials, writing articles for peer-reviewed journals, and lecturing in the U.S. and abroad.
He published a textbook in 2010 titled "Clinical Cases In Restorative and Reconstructive Dentistry." In January of 2002, he resigned his position to return to full time practice, and currently practices in Jacksonville, Florida.
His 30+ years of clinical practice, his tenure at the Pankey Institute, as well as his numerous scientific articles and many international lectures give him a unique perspective pertinent to today's dentist. Practicing comprehensive dentistry in a relationship-based setting in an ever-changing economic environment is the message he is committed to teaching to dentists everywhere.
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
Dentistry has changed and improved exponentially in the last few years - technology, implants, materials etc. We can do almost anything for our patients. But how can we attract patients that we can build a lifelong dental relationship with? And more importantly, how do we get patients to choose US...when there may be dozens of dentists closer, cheaper or 'on their plan'?
We first need to decide what kind of practice we want and then come up with a plan to get us there and develop systems and procedures that differentiate us and our practices at every step of the way...to create that "WOW" experience that immediately proves to patients that they have never experienced anything like this before.
This seminar will address the clinical/technical, emotional and intellectual aspects of making this happen. Clinical/technical tips and procedures that allow you to get results that are noticeably different to our patients. How to connect emotionally with your patients that proves to them at every juncture that you have their best interest at heart. And taking the time to intellectually "think, ponder and reflect" upon the options most appropriate for our patients.
- What is the vision for your practice?
- How patients find you...your website and other marketing…referrals.
- The first phone cal...what is the impression you are creating
- The most important room in your office
- The first appointment
- What are they here for?...a specific concern?...a 'cleaning and check up'?...to become established as a new patient?
- What to do with all that paperwork they filled out.
- The initial exam-what is it really for?...making it about the patient...
- Connecting it to their chief concern(s).
- Intraoral photography with an SLR camera and mirrors-a real game changer
- The consultation - same day? or another appointment?
- We don't "sell" the case at the consultation.
- Customizing a personalized report
- Clinical tips
- Composites - a great way to save teeth
- Zirconia onlays
- Extractions and bone grafts- a simple, effective, cost effective technique
- The Bicon implant system
- Long term provisionals that won't break
- Being the occlusion 'go-to' office - T scan.
- Planning Your Cases For Predictable Success
- 10 decisions to get the esthetics and function for stability and longevity
- Objective - Integrating fundamental principles of esthetics and function that apply to all dentistry; composites, porcelain, implants. removable etc.
Provider ID 217771
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of Jesek Seminars and The University at Sea.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sun May 13||Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Mon May 14||At Sea - Cruising
Lectures 8:00am - 12 Noon
|Tue May 15||At Sea - Cruising
Lectures 9:00am - 12 noon; 1:00pm - 4:00pm
|Wed May 16||Philipsburg, St. Maarten
||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thu May 17||San Juan, Puerto Rico
||7:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Fri May 18||Labadee, Haiti
||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Sat May 19||At Sea - Cruising
Lectures 8:00am - 12 Noon
|Sun May 20||Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.