The Attachment Dentistry Ultimate Course-Everything You Wanted to Know About Attachment Dentistry but Were Afraid to Ask!!
7- Night Hawaii Cruise Conference
Round-trip Honolulu, Oahu
October 20 - 27, 2018
14 CE Credits
14 Contact Hours
All Others: *$700
* Includes a $50 materials fee for the hands-on portion of the course
Dr. Bambara is on faculty at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and holds Fellowships in the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists, and the International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics and lectures nationally and internationally on attachment prosthetics. He has been selected as one of Dentistry Today's Leaders in Continuing Education from 2005 to the present.
Dr. Bambara publishes articles on attachment dentistry and has authored a chapter on Precision and Semi-Precision Attachments in the recently published textbook Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry.
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
Fourteen hours of continuation education on all aspects of treatment planning attachment dentistry.
The course includes root and implant attachments as well as narrow body implant systems, segmented fixed bridgework , precision and semi-precision removable partial dentures, bars and accessory attachments.
Course will include a hands-on demonstration using attachment models.
Clinical cases will be reviewed and discussed and doctors are asked to bring in a case with study models and x-rays for treatment planning group discussion.
- Understand the rationale for using attachments in fixed and removable prosthetics on abutments, roots and implants
- Become familiar with precision and semi-precision attachments, studs, rod and tubes, magnets, bars and other types of fixed, segmented, removable, and overdenture attachments
- Be able to immediately incorporate attachment dentistry into patient treatment planning
- Learn how to first do occlusal set ups and create surgical stents
- Learn the Do&pos;s and the Dont&pos;s in attachment case treatment planning
- Learn what precision and semi-precision attachments are and how they are used in prosthetic dentistry.
- Become familiar with rigid and resilient intracoronal and extracoronal attachments
- Narrow body implants
- Relining techniques
- A logical approach to begin incorporating attachment dentistry into our treatment planning.
Subject Code: 675
Sterngold Dental, LLC is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts with Sterngold Dental, LLC
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sat Oct 20||Honolulu, Hawaii
Lectures: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
|Sun Oct 21||Kahului, Maui (Overnight)
|Mon Oct 22||Kahului, Maui
Lectures: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|Tue Oct 23||Hilo, Hawaii
Lectures: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wed Oct 24||Kona, Hawaii
Lectures: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|7:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thu Oct 25||Nawiliwili, Kauai
|Fri Oct 26||Nawiliwili, Kauai
Lectures: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Fri Oct 26||Cruise Napali Coast
|Sat Oct 27||Honolulu, Hawaii
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.