Selected Nursing Topics in Orthopedics and Rheumatology
2nd title & speaker TBA
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Round-trip New Orleans, LA
July 14 - 21, 2019
14 Contact Hours
$695 for Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
$495 Nurses, Residents, Students & Others
BIAS FREE CME - No Commercial Support was provided for this CME activity.
Children's National Health System
2nd speaker TBA
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Physiology of Bone Healing
- Bone Health / Fracture Prevention– Avoiding the Revolving Door of Hospital to Home and Back Again
- Specialized Nursing Care of the Osteoporotic Patient following a Fragility Fracture
- Advances in Trauma Care From the E.D. through Rehab
- Orthopaedic Complications
- Prevention and Management of Sports Injuries
- Management of Pediatric Injuries – Avoiding Common Pitfalls
- Degenerative Joint Disease: Conservative and Surgical Treatment Options
- Medical and Surgical Care of the Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient
- Acute and Chronic Spine Issues
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea or ANCC of any commercial products displayed or used with an activity.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sun Jul 14||New Orleans, LA
|Mon Jul 15||At Sea - Cruising
|Tue Jul 16||Key West, FL
||8:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Wed Jul 17||Free Port, The Bahamas
||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thu Jul 18||Nassau, The Bahamas
||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Fri Jul 19||At Sea - Cruising
|Sat Jul 20||At Sea - Cruising
|Sun Jul 21||New Orleans, LA
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.