National Hispanic Landscape
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Round-trip Tampa, FL
March 3 - 8, 2018
Contact Hours: TBA
$700 for National Hispanic Landscape Alliance (NHLA) members
$900 for Non-Members
Founder of the Millionaire Mastery Workshop
Lawn and Snow Intensive Online Coaching
For more than 40 years, Domenic has served as Director of Operations and as Director of Business Development at one of the most creative and collaborative organizations in the New York and Connecticut areas, Ultimate Services Professional Grounds Management Inc.
He is what people call, a perpetual student. An alumnus from the University of Connecticut with a BS in Computer Science and the University of Florence, Italy with a BA in Italian. and then at a ripe young age of 53 returning to the halls of higher learning of Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Master Degree in Administrative Services.
In between, there were courses that honed his skills: Dale Carnegie Management and Sales, Michael Gerber "The E-Myth" a 4 year vocational masters in business development, David Allen "Getting Things Done", and countless industry consultants and pooh-bas.
In the last 4 years, he has put his knowledge, his experiences, and the keys to success together in a step-by-step workshop and coaching model. He has taken the consultant model and turned it on its head. Putting cost effective and result oriented workshops and coaching courses into the hands of the 89.5% of the industry that are under $1 Million in Sales. He is passionate about helping the many organizations experience the same growth and the same success that he has, and when / how he needed it.
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
- Organizational efficiency
- Company profitability
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Employee morale
- Supplier/vendor relations
Educational Program Learning Objectives:
Program participants will gain a deeper understanding the importance of improved communication to the success of a landscape company and will acquire the communication skills and methodologies to:
- Set team members up for success (by empowering them with the key information they need to do execute their function)
- Reduce rework and delays (from initial missteps and indecision)
- Motivate team members (by creating an environment conducive to individual and collective success)
- Build strong customer relationships (by capturing and sharing customer insights, desires, and requirements)
- Identify the right customer (by asking the right questions that determine the extent to which a prospect's needs align with a companies capabilities.)
- Grow customers (by checking in regularly and suggesting enhancements as the site matures)
- Enhance vendor/supplier relationships (by sharing detailed needs in a most timely fashion)
Conference Sessionswill take place during the morning on days at sea only and will end at 1:00 pm, giving you plenty of time for afternoon and evening activities aboard ship and opportunities to explore the ports of call with new and your companion, family and friends.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVE||DEPART|
|Sat Mar 03||Tampa, Florida
|Sun Mar 04||At Sea - Cruising
|Mon Mar 05||George Town, Cayman Islands
||7:00 am||3:30 pm|
|Tue Mar 06||Cozumel, Mexico
||10:00 am||7:30 pm|
|Wed Mar 07||At Sea - Cruising
|Thu Mar 08||Tampa, Florida
Please note that our shore excursions are operated separately and
independently of those offered by the cruise line.